Spirii is searching for a business driven CFO
Application Deadline 31th August 2021 | Executive Management
Are you passionate about scaling a successful business into new markets and do you want to be part of an exciting growth journey at Spirii?
Then it is you we are looking for.
Place of work: Nørrebro, Copenhagen
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii Executive Team. Together with the Spirii organisation, you will:
- Ensure proper and timely financial and tax accounting (both for profit and not for profit) in accordance with GAAP and IRS rules
- Oversee annual audits on time and with minimal or no adjustment
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard assets
- Direct the overall financial plans and accounting practice. Manage the financial performance by developing forecasts and monitoring ongoing performance against plan. Fiduciary responsibility for the financial health of the organization.
- Provide strong, forward-looking analytical leadership
- Partner with senior leaders to push the boundaries of current and future departmental goals and strategies. Clearly articulate the key drivers of the business.
- Lead the Accounting and Finance ressources to ensure that both excellence in day-to-day service delivery and future needs
The role is based at Spirii headquarters in Copenhagen and it is expected to have a some number of travel-days around Europa.
You will refer to our CEO.
Responsibilities of the CFO role:
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- You have extensive CFO experience including experience within: International businesses/ Small-to-medium businesses / Hardware/hardtech business operations and supply chain.
- Used to work in international companies and high growth companies considered an advantage.
- Contract negotiation with sub-suppliers and strategic partners.
- ERP implementation and IT-management in general.
- Preferably experience with PE-owned and high growth companies.
- Proven your track-record and are capable of participating in continued strategy development with the rest of the management team
- Strong analytical skills, general numeracy and financially literate.
- Dynamic and highly operational yet still methodical, analytical, data-driven, and structured.
- Fluent English orally and in writing.
- Good humour
It is considered a significant advantage to have experience within the e-Mobility, Telecom or Software/digital sector.
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “CFO” and send your application to email@example.com
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Tore Harritshøj on +45 3133 3747.
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation or disability.