Spirii is looking for an experienced Frontend Software Developer
Application Deadline 20th September 2021 | Development Department
Are you passionate about cloud software development, agile processes, new technology and do you want to be part of the amazing growth journey in Spirii and help build products for a sustainable future?
Then you could be the one we are looking for.
Place of work: Spirii headquarter, Copenhagen.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. As Frontend Software Developer, you will be a key player in our digital development projects, as well as ongoing projects with our external partners. The projects will involve development of cloud software systems with user-facing mobile and web apps in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders. The projects will cover both our national and international markets.
You will report to our CTO.
- Development of frontend components for our software products.
- Focus on designing applications with great user experience
- Implement new UI designs in existing frontend applications
- Customer centric digital product development
- Implementing methods for automatic testing
- Development projects for our national and international markets.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate has relevant experience with development of frontends for digital cloud-based solutions such as mobile apps and/or web-based business applications. The candidate should also be experienced in creating optimal user experience and with working in customer-centric agile environments.
We further look for a candidate with the following experience and personal traits:
- Several years of experience within frontend software development.
- Specific experience in ReactJS, ReactNative or similar libraries/frameworks is considered an advantage.
- Proven experience in creating applications with great UX.
- Experience is creating frontends for business applications and/or applications for data analysis.
- It will be an advantage to have experience with REST APIs, Node.js, MySQL, MariaDB, Elasticsearch.
- It will be an advantage to have experience with deployment in cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- Used to work independently whilst being an excellent team-player.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in an organization – internally as well as externally with partners/customers.
- Curious and interested in expanding your competencies ongoingly and learning new products, systems and processes.
- Willing to learn and to teach others.
- Ambitious on behalf of our customers, our company and yourself, whilst focusing on excellent execution.
The position is a permanent position in Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish language is not a requirement, but Fluent English language skills are required.
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “Frontend Software Developer” and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact CTO Michael Stoltenborg on phone +45 21 90 32 21
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.