Spirii is looking for an ambitious Controller/Accountant
Application Deadline 12th June 2021 | Finance Department
Are you passionate about accounting and contributing to a proper steering of a company and do you want to develop models and procedures to underline the development of the fast-growing start-up company Spirii? Then it’s you we are looking for.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. As Controller/accountant you will:
- Ensure proper book keeping and registrations.
- Maintain and develop reporting for management and the board.
- Maintain and develop KPI and performance reporting.
- Secure documentation of handling procedures.
- Participate in the development of the ERP system.
- Ensure a seamless closing of year end accounts.
- Budgeting and planning.
The role is based at Spirii headquarter in Copenhagen and you will refer to our CFO.
The responsibilities of the Controller:
- Quarterly reporting – financial.
- Quarterly reporting – performance/KPI.
- Year End closing.
- Procedures and traceability.
- 2-5 years in a similar position
- Minimum bachelor level in finance or accounting.
- Agile mindset, open for change.
- Focus on development.
It is considered an advantage to have experience within the industry, but not a must.
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “Controller/accountant” and send your application to email@example.com
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact our CEO; Tore Harritshøj on 3133 3747.
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation or disability.