Spirii is looking for an ambitious Key Account Manager (KAM)
Application Deadline 14th June 2021 | Sales Department
Are you passionate about identifying and winning strategic national and international accounts and do you want to be part of an exciting growth journey at Spirii? Then it is you we are looking for.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. Together with the sales team, you will:
- Identify new key accounts and win strategic national and international accounts.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Identify and continuously develop account relations and programs in cooperation with marketing.
- Deliver day-to-day sales according to budget and plans.
- Deliver pricing strategies per market and product.
- In close cooperation with operations continuously optimize deliveries to customers.
The role is based at Spirii headquarter in Copenhagen and you will refer to our CSO. The role entails a significant number of travel-days to customers within Denmark.
Responsibilities of the KAM role:
- Together with the sales team make budget and plans to deliver the commercial ambition.
- Identify and sign new key accounts in Denmark.
- Deliver on personal B2B and B2C sales targets, as well as the team´s targets.
- Together with the CSO and sales team develop and implement new approaches and agreements with customers.
- Day-to-day responsibility for a number of specific key accounts within the private and public sector.
- Day-to-day building of lasting relationship with key accounts and strengthening the loyalty of key customers.
- Day-to-day responsibility for reporting on sales initiatives and progress as per Spirii sales planning process.
- Together with the sales team develop internal systems, processes and ways of working to deliver on promises to key accounts and customers.
- Proven track record in building and negotiating key account deals is a must.
- Proven track record from similar industry and/or value chain dynamic is considered an advantage.
- At least 3-5 years of KAM experience.
- Used to work in international companies and high growth companies considered an advantage.
- Experience working with PE/Investment ownership model is an advantage.
- Graduate education, preferably at Master level (business/marketing)
- Analytical skills, general numeracy and financially literate.
- Dynamic and highly operational yet still methodical, analytical, data-driven, and structured.
- Fluent English orally and in writing.
- Driver’s License
It is considered a significant advantage to have experience within the e-Mobility, Telecom or Software/digital sector.
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “Key Account Manager” and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Rasmus Larsen 3160 2324.
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation or disability.