Spirii is looking for an ambitious Network Operations Centre (NOC) Specialist
Application Deadline 28th June 2021 | Operations Department
Are you passionate about handling day-to-day IT-network operations and administrations and do you want to be part of the amazing growth journey in Spirii? Then it is you we are looking for.
Place of work: Spirii headquarter, Copenhagen.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. As NOC Specialist you will work with the day-to-day IT-network delivery in close cooperation with the NOC manager and the operations team. The key business deliverables will be:
- Day-to-day handling of IT network-operations and administration
- Day-to-day responsible for the quality of IT-network systems deliveries
- Develop and implement systems and processes to optimize the IT operation and administration
- Cross functional innovation projects as needed
- Continuous data driven analyses to steer improvement projects
- Participate in the rotating on-call duty
You will refer to our COO.
- Relevant education
- Minimum 3-4 years experience from similar role
- Technical flair – Linux CLI and SQL
- Scripting (Python, Perl or similar)
- Experience within industry and experience with OCCP protocol an advantage
- Experience with the Danish electrical grid considered an advantage
- Fluent Danish and English orally and in writing
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “NOC Specialist” and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact COO Torben Fog on mobile 5370 6156.
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.