Spirii is looking for an ambitious Partner Account Manager (PAM)
Application Deadline 12th June 2021 | Sales Department
Are you passionate about building, maintaining, and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners and do you want to be part of an exciting growth journey at Spirii? Then it is you we are looking for.
Place of work: Spirii headquarter in Copenhagen
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. As PAM you will play a vital role in the revenue growth of channel partner organizations. Together with the sales team, you will:
- Identify new key clients and win strategic national and international partner accounts.
- Identify and continuously develop partnership relations and programs in cooperation with marketing.
- Deliver day-to-day sales according to budget and plans.
- Deliver pricing strategies per market and product.
- In close cooperation with operations continuously optimize deliveries to customers.
You will refer to our CSO and it is expected you will a have a significant number of travel-days to customers within Denmark.
Responsibilities of the PAM:
- Overall end-to-end responsibility for partners.
- Identify and make segmentation of new potential partners in Denmark.
- Sign key clients into partnership programs.
- Together with marketing evaluate and tailor partnership programs to deliver on commercial aspiration.
- Develop pricing strategy to the partnership programs.
- Day-to-day responsibility for delivering budget and follow up on partner deliveries per Spirii sales planning process.
- Day-to-day responsibility for building and maintaining relationships and deliveries to partners.
- Continuously develop internal systems, processes, and ways of working to deliver on promises to partners.
- Offer assistance with setting and training on correct expectations, processes, and the tools available for partners to use.
- Proven track record in negotiating sustainable strategic partner account deals is a must.
- Experience in building and executing on partnership programs is considered a significant advantage.
- Proven track record from similar industry and/or value chain dynamic is an advantage.
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Used to working in international companies and high growth companies considered an advantage.
- Experience working with PE/Investment ownership model is considered an advantage.
- Graduate education, preferably at Master level (business/marketing)
- Analytical skills, general numeracy and financially literate.
- Fluent English orally and in writing.
- Driver’s license
It is considered an advantage, but not a must to have experience within the industry. You should be able to work well in highly dynamic and turbulent environments and be comfortable delivering within a start-up environment with high ambitions and expectations.
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “Partner Account Manager” and send your application to email@example.com
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Rasmus Larsen on mobile number; 3160 2324 .
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation or disability.