Spirii is looking for an ambitious Product Manager
Application Deadline 14th June 2021 | Marketing Department
Are you passionate about developing products, solutions, models, and procedures to grow the business and do you want to be part of an exciting growth journey in Spirii? Then it is you we are looking for.
Place of work: Spirii headquarter, Nørrebro, Copenhagen
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. Together with the Marketing Department you will work on fully enrolling products in the company towards sales, marketing and communication.
As Product Manager your key deliverables and accountabilities will be:
- Facilitate and drive product design and development with relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle — from ideation process, crafting the product and design strategy to the tactical execution of product requirements.
- Ensure that product development is in line with market and customer demand and at best exceeds need and expectations in order to stay ahead.
- Ensure a customer-centric product development with great design.
- Define, drive, and launch features to help drive the success of each product and solutions.
- Lead the development and scaling of products to supercharge their engagement efforts.
- Coordinate data, engineering, design, and marketing stakeholders to drive the execution of our products across the portfolio.
- Prioritize products and solutions, assess their potential impact, plan them effectively, and manage their execution. Together with the Spirii organization scale and structure the planning and enrollment of our products.
- Maintain and develop KPI for monitoring success of product launch and execution.
- Secure documentation of handling procedures.
- Interact to relevant Spirii systems.
You will refer to our CMO (CEO interim)
- 2-5 years in a similar position
- Graduate education, preferably at Master level (Marketing/business/product development)
- Agile and open mindset.
- Customer centric, structured and self-driven
- Solution-oriented with a focus on continuous development and optimization
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “Product Manager” and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact CEO Tore Harritshøj on 3133 3747.
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation or disability.