Experienced Software Developer
Application Deadline 28thJune 2021 | Development Department
Are you passionate about cloud software development, agile processes, new technology and do you want to be part of the amazing growth journey in Spirii and help build products for a sustainable future? Then you could be the one we are looking for.
Place of work: Spirii headquarter, Copenhagen.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. As Software Developer, you will be a key player in our digital development projects, as well as ongoing projects with our external partners. The projects will involve development of cloud software systems, user-facing mobile apps, data analysis components and solutions for integrations to other software and hardware systems in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders. The projects will cover both our national and international markets.
You will report to our CTO.
- Full stack software development
- Customer centric digital product development
- Design, develop and test software components
- Solution architecture for platform systems
- Automatic testing
- Release management
- Continues integration and deployment
- Development projects for our national and international markets.
- Development, evaluations and implementation of groundbreaking new technologies.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate has relevant experience with development of digital cloud-based solution and integration between software and hardware systems in complex environments and with working in customer-centric agile environments.
We further look for a candidate with the following experience and personal traits:
- Several years of experience within software development.
- Specific experience in backend software development is considered an advantage
- Experience in development of microservices and REST APIs
- Experience with database development
- It will be an advantage to have experience with Node.js, ReactJS, MySQL, MariaDB.
- It will be an advantage to have experience with deployment in cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- It will be an advantage to have experience with Linux/Unix servers, scripting and network communication
- Used to work independently whilst being an excellent team-player.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in an organization – internally as well as externally with partners/customers.
- Curious and interested in expanding your competencies ongoingly and learning new products, systems and processes.
- Willing to learn and to teach others.
- Ambitious on behalf of our customers, our company and yourself, whilst focusing on excellent execution.
The position is a permanent position in Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish language is not a requirement, but Fluent English language skills are required.
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “Software System Developer” and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact CTO Michael Stoltenborg on phone +45 21 90 32 21
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.