Spirii is looking for a Software Project Manager to lead development of eMobility solutions
Application Deadline 20th October 2021 | Digital Development
Are you passionate about leading SW development projects while ensuring deliveries according to plans? Do you want to help us accelerate the transformation to a more sustainable future and do you want to be part of the amazing growth journey in Spirii? Then it is you we are looking for.
Place of work: Spirii headquarter, Copenhagen.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. As Software Project Lead you help ensure that deliveries are made according to plans in close cooperation with the CTO and the Development team. You will engage with departments internally in Spirii as well as external consultants to drive the exiting projects. Your role will be a combination of team lead, project manager, scrum master and product owner and you will be responsible for a small team of 3-5 software specialist.
Together with your team, your key business deliverables will be:
- Day-to-day planning of development tasks and tracking of progress.
- Detailed specification of tasks and user stories based on feature requests and requirements from product management.
- Work breakdown of larger development projects into epics, user stories and tasks
- Planning and execution of quality assurance measures, e.g. manual regression test and user acceptance tests.
- Responsible for software development projects and responsible for execution of sprints according to plans.
- Demonstration of new features or software components for internal stakeholders.
- Technical support to internal users and stakeholders.
- Continues improvement of the development processes.
- Release management.
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant technical graduate degree at minimum bachelor level (engineer).
- +2 years’ experience from similar role as SW project manager, team lead, scrum master or product owner.
- Experience with manual testing of software solutions.
- Experience with relevant SW project management tools (Jira, Trello, Confluence, Notion, etc).
- Project management experience from agile environments.
- Experience with app development and release management is considered an advantage.
- Experience from the eMobility industry an advantage
- Knowledge of SW development concepts and technologies.
- Fluent English orally and in writing.
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “Software Project Lead”, and send your application to email@example.com
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CTO Michael Stoltenborg; Michael.Stoltenborg@spirii.dk or via phone; +45 21 90 32 21.
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.