Spirii is looking for an experienced Software UI/UX Designer
Application Deadline 20th September 2021 | Development Department
Are you passionate about usability and intuitive design in software products and do you want to be part of the amazing growth journey in Spirii and help build products for a sustainable future?
Then you could be the one we are looking for.
Place of work: Spirii headquarter, Copenhagen.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. As Software UI/UX Designer, you will be a key player in our digital development projects, as well as ongoing projects with our external partners. The projects will involve development of cloud software systems with user-facing mobile and web apps in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders. The projects will cover both our national and international markets.
You will report to our CTO.
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing to define and improve the user experience for our digital products.
- Create wireframes, mockups and UI prototypes and discuss with all relevant stakeholders.
- Specify the graphical UI design in Figma (or similar tool) for frontend developers.
- Be involved in agile development processes.
- Help with implementation of corporate visual identity across our digital platforms.
- Focus on customer centric digital product development.
- Be an ambassador for the end users with focus on intuitive and user-friendly design.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate has relevant experience with designing beautiful and intuitive software products preferably within the area of digital cloud-based solutions such as mobile apps and/or web-based business applications.
We further look for a candidate with the following experience and personal traits:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from similar role as UI/UX designer, Web designer, etc.
- Strong graphical skills and very focused on detail.
- Experience with UI design for mobile apps, business web applications and corporate web sites.
- Experience with design software like Figma, the Adobe suite or similar.
- Proven track-record of designing nice-looking and functional SW user interfaces.
- Proven skills with wireframing / prototyping
- Good understanding of HTM/CSS and responsive design
- Can think holistically about brand and product.
- Used to work independently whilst being an excellent team-player.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in an organization – internally as well as externally with partners/customers.
- Curious and interested in expanding your competencies ongoingly and learning new products, systems and processes.
- Ambitious on behalf of our customers, our company and yourself, whilst focusing on excellent execution.
- Fluent English orally and in writing.
The position is a permanent position in Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish language is not a requirement, but Fluent English language skills are required.
If you want to join our team, please mark your application “Software UI/UX Designer” and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact CTO Michael Stoltenborg on phone +45 21 90 32 21
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.